Dear guests, we ask you to honour the instructions given in the operating rules of the cottage. They are designed to provide good accommodation for all guests.
- Up on arrival at the house the guest presents a valid identity document.
- For accommodation and associated services, the guest is obliged to pay according to the current valid price list of the operator. In the case of payment on account no later than 14 days before the start of the recreation, the lessees hall submit a proof of payment.
- The operator is obliged to accommodate the guest on the basis of the ordered and confirmed accommodation, from 15:00 to 18:00 on the day of boarding, unless agreed otherwise.
- Up on payment of the deposit in cash the keys will be issued to the guest.
- At the beginning of the accommodation, the guest takes over the house without any defects, the delivery protocol will be written and signed, any defects will be reported to the landlord without delay, no later notice will be taken into account.
- If there is any damage to the house in the interior or exterior and its equipment due to negligence or intentionally, the guest is obliged to compensate the damage.
- The amount for the damages incurred will be covered by the paid bail and in case of damages exceeding this bail, the tenant is obliged to compensate the landlord for the remaining damage within 14 days of the end of the lease.
- Use only indoor shoes in all indoor areas.
- The guest must not move the furniture and make any modifications to the equipment without the owner’s permission and must not carry out any interventions in the electrical network or other installations in the building.
- No personal electrical devices, except hygienic house hold appliancesor baby monitors, must be used in the building.
- Water for the whole object comes from a 35-meter bore hole in a bed rock. The labe valuat edit as drinking. Even so, water contains above average level of iron compared to other areas of our country.
- The guest is obliged to keep order and clean liness in the house and its surroundings.
- When leaving the facility, the guest is obliged to check that the water is closed everywhere, the light is switched off, switched off electrical appliances, all windows are closed and the door is locked. We especially draw attention to the closure of windows (not only the roof lights) because of the possibility of water leaking into the building.
- Through out the cottage object is a smoking ban. At the same time smoking is prohibited from open windows or doors. Smoking is only possible outside of the cottage and cigarettes can not be thrown on the ground. In the event of a violation of this rule, the guest will not be returned the so-called “refundable deposit”.
- With respect to fire safety and installed fire detectors, any handling of the fire is prohibited through out the building in order to prevent any incidents.
- In the fire place stove it is forbidden to burn garbage.
- It is forbidden to put things on the fire place stove.
- Up on suspicion of non-observance of the operating procedure, the landlord is authorized to carry out aninspection of the building and in case of a gross violation of the operating rules (fire safety, property destruction etc.) immediately cancel the stay of the guest.
- For parking and recreation out doors use only the fenced land belonging to the house, parking area capacity is 4 cars (up to 6 with minimal gaps).
- Guests have the duty to respect local noise regulation (noised it urbance prohibited at 22:00 – 7:00).
- The adults bears full responsibility for any damage caused by their child.
- Parents of toddlers and children are responsible formaintaining cleanliness in the cottage, especially for protecting mattresses from contamination by children who are still unable to maintain personal hygiene.
- Beds, pillows and blankets should always be used with sheets. Afterleaving, remove bed clothes, from beds.
- Stay with dogs is forbidden and is only possible after prior arrangement and only with a proper vaccination card.
- Everyone is required to secure their belongings in such a way as to prevent these from being stolen or damaged, including things in parked cars. The cottage operator is not responsible for any losses or damages to guest’s property.
- The operator has taken all precautions to avoid damage to guest health. During regular operation, the operator is not responsible for the health of guests. We there fore ask our guests not to leave the supervised persons unattended. The health and living of the guests are not insured by the operator.
- At the end of the accommodation, the guest is obliged to leave the vacated house until 10:00. He is obliged to remove the pillow and blanket covers.
- In the event that a guest hands over a cottage with anincompleteor damaged equipement, he / she will be charged the full amount of the original item price. The same applies to the outdoor equipment, the facility itself or to the loss of the keys. Prices are in the enclosed itinerary.
- Before leaving, guests will clean the house. If theguests do not do the cleaning or do not want to do it, they will pay the operator an amount of 1500 Kč.
- Financial compensation can not be claimed by the guest in the case of closure of public facilities or services not related to the house, bad water quality in rivers or lakes, excessive insects and other unanticipated circumstances.
- The house is only car-accessible via car-access roads. Cars can be only parked in designated parking area for 4 (6) cars.
- The cottage can be used only by persons who are contractually staying in the house. Up on arrival, a list of guests will be presented to the operator, incl. children. This will be in the form of the name, surname, homeaddress and ID card or passport, if applicable, for a person over 15 years old. For people under 15, only name and surname will suffice.
- Guests who do not comply with these Rules of Operation agree to bed is invited before the agreedd at eof departure in the event of their violation, with the guest paying for the full accommodation and services.
By submitting an order, making a deposit for “making a reservation” and signing below, the customer confirms that they are familiar with all the conditions for staying in the cottage, that they agree with them and accept the mentirety. We wish you a pleasant stay!
I am familiar with the Rules of Operation and I agree to them.
Attention!!! The operator reserves the right to change these terms at any time!!!